Comcast | Website
As a Program Manager on the Corporate Sustainability team, you will lead how we use technology to further our progress to our aspirational goals of zero emissions, zero waste and 100% renewable energy, with special attention to energy efficiency and smart building systems. You will be working with multiple teams and their managers to develop new and automated workflows, features and enhancements for the sustainability data, resulting in optimal solutions for data collection, analysis, and use in decision-making. You will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to end, tracking progress, status, risks, and issues. Additional responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts and pilot energy efficiency and smart buildings projects to develop optimal technical solutions.
The right candidate will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs with technical and budget constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, then deliver them in a successfully and timely manner is expected in this role.
- Generally, requires 5+ years related experience in product/program management.
- Experience with Agile Development Processes (Kanban/Scrum).
- Experience with energy efficiency or smart building practices, such as LEED green building programs or certifications.
- Proven track record working with and influencing cross-functional teams, as well as establishing an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization to drive results.
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
- Responsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new technology and supporting processes into daily operations.
- Conducts on-site process analysis and deployment support in the areas of marketing readiness, user acceptance testing, and live trial.
- Develops financial and operational objectives.
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Contributes to functional strategy development.
- Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Oversees the implementation of deployment readiness program for regional rollouts, including communications, UAT, and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end users to address deploying technology and operational process changes. Ensures operational plans are in line with business objectives.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases, and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log, and conducts daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports. Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in region.Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply click here.