Live Nation Entertainment | Website
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate about the environment and have experience in events management and/or operations and excel in a leadership role. You are great at problem solving on the fly, aren’t scared to get dirty, and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude. You are very organized and an effective communicator. You are comfortable providing direction, while also being willing to jump in and help whenever necessary.
All employees have a leading role in the service experience of our guests. That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Venues Sustainability Team is seeking a Regional Sustainability Coordinator to help take our industry leading Sustainability Rocks program to the next level. This role will work with venues in an assigned region which could include up to 20 locations. This is a part-time, seasonal, position with a 6-9-month duration and an estimated average of 20-30 hours per week. Hours per week vary depending on show schedule and business needs. Designated region and work location are to be determined but role should be based out of an owned and operated venue with local proximity to a concentration of operating venues. Due to travel requirements, easy access to a major airport is preferred.
- Be the first point of contact for Venue Sustainability Coordinators within designated region to provide support on national sustainability program goals & in-venue tasks including but not limited to: development of venue-specific sustainability practices, execute sustainability-focused training & goals, performing site assessments, identify and track key metrics, regularly report key findings, compile data over time, etc.
- Support the hiring and onboarding of the Venue Sustainability Team
- Develop, participate in, and facilitate in-venue training and department presentations
- Regularly visit venues in designated region to provide onsite support & identify opportunities & areas of improvement
- Determine best practices and implement as standards in venues in designated region
- Continuously seek out opportunities that build the program and broaden our efforts
- Participate in weekly calls with the National Sustainability Team
- Prepare venue specific recaps and action plans on a regular basis to be shared with venue teams as well as National Sustainability team
- Identify targeted objectives for each location and assist the onsite Venue Sustainability Coordinator in achieving goals set in their venues’ plan throughout the season
- Schedule & develop agenda to lead group and individual calls with Venue Sustainability Coordinators within region
- Work with other venue stakeholders including operations, guest services, and marketing to enhance venue sustainability efforts
- Track & organize venue metrics to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Manage travel budget and submit travel expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in one of the following: operations/event coordination, Guest Services and communications, event or campus sustainability/zero waste events
- At least 1 year in a leadership role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Box programs
- Ability to travel, including weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated experience strategizing and implementing programs
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability either through educational or work experience
- Must possess time management skills and the ability to meet and exceed deadlines on projects and initiatives
- Presentation skills required- experience as a trainer is a plus
To apply click here.