Engie | Website
This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing on target accounts
- Develop deep understanding of assigned market, ENGIE Impact’s solutions, drivers of solution adoption, and key events in assigned territory. Engage in thought leadership opportunities for ENGIE Impact.
- Build and maintain dynamic Territory Plan to focus on high probability market opportunities. Provide team with insight into account influencers, whitespace, our competitive position, and the customer power base.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting and working with Business Development partners to create joint prospecting campaign(s).
- Build account plans, addressing on-ramps and value-drivers for the customer. Identify key contacts, determine required resources and design plan to develop opportunities in account.
- Utilize ENGIE Impact ecosystem of resources (Business Development, Business Solution Directors, Marketing, and Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business goals.
- Increase level of contact across multiple divisions within the customer’s organization to build complete understanding of their sustainability challenges and goals.
- Effectively advise clients on ENGIE Impact services and product offerings.
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients.
- Lead the development of sales proposals. Enlist the support of subject matter experts, implementation resources, delivery resources and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s and other opportunities.
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership.
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable to the accuracy of the new booking timing.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Management team following a successful sales process.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of all customer activity and opportunities within SalesForce CRM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Business Management (marketing/sales/business administration concentration preferred).
- Minimum seven (7) years of related sales experience, preferably in an energy services, sustainability, high technology, business process outsourcing or related field to enterprise customers.
- Strong background in built environment sustainability, which may include specialized expertise in Energy, Renewables, Waste, Water and/or Carbon Accounting and Compliance required for Sustainability Services roles and highly preferred for Resource Data Management roles.
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Requires proven track record of selling discipline, achieving year over year quota attainment.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.
- Tenacious curiosity and passion to improve the world around you
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients – so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impact’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.