Sustainability Project Manager
The Sheward Partnership, LLC
The Sheward Partnership is seeking an experienced Sustainability Project Manager to join our growing Sustainability Consulting Practice to manage and deliver sustainability consulting services to major clients of the firm. This technically proficient team player is an extremely well organized project manager, possessing the ability to coordinate consulting on multiple projects and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve desired results. Candidates must be technically knowledgeable, highly detailed, and have good delegation and mentoring skills. Excellent client relationship management, big picture thinking and continuous learning skills are highly desired. The ideal candidate will also have excellent oral and written communication skills and enjoy working with diverse project design teams and building owners. Some travel nationally is expected. This position will be based out of our Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD office.
As Sustainability Project Manager, working in a fast-paced environment, you will:
- Manage multiple green building projects and project teams in various rating systems (LEED, WELL, Zero Energy, Green Globes, CHPS, Passive House, LBC), creating and maintaining work plans
- Coordinate internal teams to produce deliverables that meet client expectations for scope, schedule and budget
- Coordinate with clients to report on issue resolution, progress against project milestones and project status
- Efficiently progress and manage multiple (sometimes conflicting) deliverable schedules
- Conduct technical analysis and quality control reviews of work produced by others (LEED credit compliance, lighting and ventilation calculations, materials recommendations, etc.)
- Produce green building rating system design, construction and operations deliverables and documentation
- Complete technical research and report writing and creation of presentations on sustainability topics
- Comprehend project documentation of energy-related systems, including energy modeling inputs and outputs, LEED documentation, load calculations, specifications, and architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings
- Provide written reports of findings for multiple green building rating systems and building types
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in architecture, engineering, building science or other related field, LEED Accredited Professional
- 5+ years professional experience with clear career progression and experience in green building
- Project management experience in leading project teams, providing client service, and managing to multiple schedules and budgets
- Conceptual and analytical design, strong technical writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of high performance building design, construction, operations, and maintenance parameters and familiarity with at least one LEED Rating System
- High quality presentation and communication skills required for daily communication with clients and consultants and for educational presentations to internal teams and external conferences.
Interested candidates should visit our website and send a resume and cover letter to Christianna Jo Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click here.