PosiGen | Website
Join the Solar for All Revolution!
Here at PosiGen, we are looking for an experienced Warehouse Technician who is looking to enter the Solar Industry! This person will be responsible for the operation of all warehouse activities. They ensure all employees and activities are operating within designated safety standards, as well as make sure all stock is received and processed in accordance with proper procedures. Other duties include processing supplies; packaging merchandise for shipment; inventory management and assisting with any security measures necessary for the warehouse.
We provide our employees with a career, not just a job. Our Warehouse Technician receives competitive pay, full benefits such as Dental, health, and vision, paid time off, 401K with a company match, 9 paid holidays, and opportunities for growth and promotion.
Pay Range: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
This position is on-site at our Warehouse location in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Essential Job Functions
- Provide support in managing and tracking job installations
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling, shipping, and receiving.
- Schedules maintenance for install and audit vehicles where appropriate
- Maintains complete and accurate safety & hazmat records and complies with all appropriate standards
- Ensures the security and proper management of the warehouse equipment and materials received and stored
- Maintain maintenance compliance for forklifts and moving equipment for proper functioning and maintenance
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Possess strong problem-solving skills related to people and inventory
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
- High School diploma
- Demonstrated strong conflict resolution experience
- Knowledge of solar power energy field preferred
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Cycle counting, shipping and receiving experience
- ERP or Scanner experience preferred
- A minimum of two years of relevant warehouse experience required, 1 year of supervisor experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (example, no suspensions within that last 3 – 4 years)
- Must be proficient in Google Workplace
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.