- This event has passed.
6th Annual Pennsylvania Solar Summit and Lobby Day
March 24 @ 10:30 am - March 25 @ 3:30 pm
Join PASEIA, E2 (Environmental Entrepreneurs) and the Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition (MAREC) for their 6th Annual Pennsylvania Solar Summit and Lobby Day.
6th Annual Pennsylvania Solar/Renewables Summit
Tuesday, March 24
Location: Radisson Hotel and Conference Center, Camp Hill, PA
10:30AM to 5:30 PM (registration from 10:00-10:30)
PEA’s Maryrose Myrtetus will be in attendance and will provide an overview of the Philadelphia C-PACE program.
Renewable Energy Advocacy Day
Wednesday, March 25
State Capitol Building
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM; meeting at 8:30 in East Wing Rotunda
Agenda topics include:
- Solar development on Brownfields – AC Power
- Status of RGGI/Carbon Regulation in PA: Mark Szybist, National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and speaker from Department of Environmental Protection (invited)
- Community Solar Update
- Energy Storage market update (TBD)
- AEPS legislation and preparing for lobby day on March 25 Your involvement is crucial at this time as we enter the last year before the AEPS plateaus!
- C-PACE funding update
- Philadelphia Energy Authority solar programs update
- MOPR discussion in PA
- Other PA solar initiatives
For more information and to register visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-annual-pennsylvania-solar-summit-and-lobby-day-registration-94298508377