- This event has passed.
Maryrose Myrtetus Speaking at Keeping Pace with C-PACE
October 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Axcel Capital Group and White and Williams are pleased to present “Keeping Pace with C-PACE: An Introduction for the Commercial Real Estate Community.” Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) loans are designed to help property owners lower their operating costs with clean energy solutions that increase efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. On August 14, 2019, Philadelphia officially joined this national movement to enact its own C-PACE program. As C-PACE loans grow in popularity, developers, lenders and advisors must learn to navigate this changing landscape. Join us for a lively panel discussion on the benefits of C-PACE financing and get answers to questions such as:
- What is C-PACE?
- How does C-PACE work and how will it help my bottom line?
- How to overcome C-PACE hurdles
- Is my project right for C-PACE?
- What are lender consent requirements?
- Other legal issues and more…
- Stephen Arrivello | President, Axcel Capital Group (Moderator)
- Julian Boggs | Policy Director, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Timothy Davis | Partner, White and Williams LLP
- Maryrose Myrtetus | Program Manager, Philadelphia Energy Authority
- Aaron Kraus | Vice President, Market Activation and Policy, Greenworks Lending
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM: Programming
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Networking