- This event has passed.
Scaling Up to Combat Climate Change: PA’s Growing Utility-Scale Solar Market Webinar
August 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
The City of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania have emerged as leaders, driving utility-scale solar development in Pennsylvania. Power from solar farms like these is now cost-competitive with conventional energy, providing a pathway for institutions and companies to fulfill climate, financial, and economic development goals. The panel includes both the perspective of the energy buyers and solar developers.
- Laura Rigell, Solar Manager Philadelphia Energy Authority
- Amanda Warwood, Energy Manager City of Philadelphia
- Ben Suplick, Director of Engineering and Energy Planning, Facilities and Real Estate Services, University of Pennsylvania
- Matt Mooney, Director of Business Development, ENGIE
- Brent Alderfer, CEO and Founder, Community Energy, Inc.
To register for this webinar or others in the Solar Week Series, click here.