PECO | Website
Be a part of something powerful at America’s leading energy provider!
At Exelon, our people are the heart and soul of our business. Whether it’s powering lives, supporting communities or collaborating with colleagues, an Exelon employee is talented, compassionate, forward-thinking and inspired. We are a Fortune 200 company united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for ways to be, work and do better. We know the future is in our hands. That’s why we’re looking for people like you, who have the power to make a difference.
As the nation’s largest utility company, we serve more than 10 million customers through six fully regulated transmission and distribution utilities — Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Delmarva Power & Light (DPL), PECO Energy Company (PECO), and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco). All 18,000 of us are committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable energy to our customers, strengthening our communities, supporting a clean energy future and reducing our impact on the changing climate.
Our people are empowered to evolve and advance their careers in an open and inclusive environment. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place where people want to come, stay and grow — whether that’s in the role and path they start in or in new and exciting career opportunities across our business. We know that investing in our employees’ futures strengthens ours, which is why we offer competitive compensation, incentives, opportunities for career path changes, and health and retirement benefits.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Assists with the coaching and training of our Customer Service Representatives to ensure that customer inquiries are handled in an efficient and timely manner. Additional responsibilities include handling escalated customer inquiries, in the same timely and efficient way. Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide assistance, training, coaching and evaluation of customer handling skills and transaction accuracy. Ensure employee compliance with Company Regulatory policies and procedures and with Fundamentals and the Management Model. (65%)
- Respond to all customer inquiries within a 24hr period (10%)
- Assist other departments (ESO, Public Affairs, Customer Relations, Operations) and coach CSRS (10%)
- Develop individual improvement plans for CSR’s as required. (10%)
- Assist other departments (ESO, Public Affairs, Customer Relations) and Coach CSRS (5%)
- Handle escalated customer inquires within a 24-hour SLA
- Provide departmental training and coaching for Customer Service Representatives
- Develop CSR individual improvement plans as required
- Support internal customers (Public Affairs, ESO, Field & Meter Services)
High School Diploma
Customer information and Marketing knowledge Computer Knowledge- CIMS Billing and Credit knowledge Previous CSR Experience