PosiGen | Website
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Solar Electrical Apprentice to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Electrician in the repair machines or systems using the needed tools
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, inverters, PV panels or other components
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Electrical Assistant
- Experience in reading blueprints, a tape measure and technical drawings
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- Experience in bending tubing or conduit and fabricating, assembling and disassembling manufactured products by hand
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.