Exact Solar | Website
The Office Assistant and Documentation Specialist is an integral member of Exact Solar’s team. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to accurately and efficiently complete a wide range of administrative, technical and clerical responsibilities under the direction of the Office Manager and in coordination and communication with other team members. Training will be provided.
Become part of Exact Solar family. Our professional, team-based culture provides a supportive, staff-oriented environment that inspires award-winning service and the best customer experience from first contact through the life of the solar energy system.
- Assist Office Manager in compiling and submitting accurate and complete SREC registration, utility interconnection, and permit applications in a timely manner
- Communicate with municipalities and utility companies as required to determine documentation requirements and follow-up on progress
- Coordinate and communicate with the sales team and the site visit technicians to process site visit results using relevant software
- Set up customer monitoring sites for installed systems
- Assist with customer file/records organization
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Complete various other special projects requiring data analysis and other technical skills as needed
- Experience in solar industry a plus
• 1-2 years working in a fast-paced, administrative environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, math and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn and master other computer applications
- Excellent customer service skills and a true commitment to an exceptional customer experience
- Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Ability and desire for continued development and growth
- Obsessive attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some university desired
- A computer will be provided but, due to current remote work environment, candidate must have access to high-speed internet service, have their own cell phone, and have a space at home to work full time without interruption and distractions
Competitive compensation, plus annual bonuses based on company and personal performance.
- Employee referral program
- 401k retirement plan (3% company matching)
- Flexible/generous PTO policy
- Other group benefits including short and long-term disability, life insurance and dental insurance.
- Group health insurance plan available (premiums deducted from pay pre-tax)