Veolia | Website
Veolia group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. In 2022, with nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group supplied 79 million people with drinking water and 61 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 48 million metric tons of waste. Veolia Environment (Paris Euronext: VIE) generated consolidated revenue of €28.508 billion in 2021. www.veolia.com
Veolia’s comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
Responsible for managing and supervising all aspects of client services within a geographical area to include health and safety, environmental compliance, variety of services, and the hiring and training of subordinates. Assists in establishing annual goals and objectives and maintains profit and loss ratios in concert with regional objectives. Oversees subcontractor project completion in accordance with regulatory guidelines. Reviews and approves project estimates, proposals, and contracts for existing and/or new accounts
- Recognize and act on opportunities to increase value added services to customers.
- Enforce all compliance, health and safety, and procedures in accordance with departmental and regional policies.
- Maintain a professional image to clients by answering inquiries and suggesting solutions to existing and/or potential problems.
- Oversee compliance with all OSHA, EPA, DOT, and all other governmental regulations.
- Implements all required training courses as required by OSHA, as well as update refresher courses instituted by VES-TS.
- Oversees operation of all equipment including maintenance to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensures contract compliance and advises accordingly.
- Provide a safe and compliant work environment.
Education / Experience / Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 4 to 6 years of hazardous waste experience required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge in the following areas: DOT, EPA, TSCA, and OSHA.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of disposal site capabilities and limitations prior to shipping hazardous materials to ensure efficient disbursement and storage.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively present information
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create & prepare reports as necessary
Required Certification / Licenses / Training:
- A valid Driver’s License
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
For more information , click here.