Constellation Energy Generation, LLC | Website
As the nation’s largest producer of clean, carbon-free energy, Constellation is a company purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis. Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now, we’re accelerating, speeding our low-carbon or no-carbon power to more people in more places, day and night, providing our customers and communities with options to buy, manage and use energy as part of their decarbonization mission. The race is on to confront the climate crisis and Constellation is ready to meet the challenge.
Constellation has been the leader in carbon-free energy production for more than a decade, and generates 50% more clean, carbon-free electricity than any other company in America. We’re generating power 24/7 with the nation’s largest emission-free nuclear energy fleet, providing enough clean energy to power 15 million homes. Constellation offers customers a range of clean, zero-carbon energy solutions to help reduce their carbon footprint and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Implementation of the Supply Chain Process, inventory management, and investment recovery processes and programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform activities that successfully implement the Supply Chain Process. Support quality and cost objectives by implementing strategies that ensure the total cost of materials and services purchased have considerable value and minimize risk. (10%)
- Assist and support the implementation of inventory management and investment recovery practices; support the maintenance and analysis of inventory performance measures and the planning and forecasting of inventory levels; and support investment recovery efforts. (15%)
- Support Category Managers in the management, maintenance and implementation of contracts and purchase orders and the associated databases; and with supplier performance monitoring. (25%)
- Support day to day process resolution including: un-enterable invoices, supplier changes and adds, unit of measure changes, economies of scale identification and changes. Investigate and correct issues associated with mismatch invoices; contracts, purchase orders, deliveries, shipping, expediting orders, quality, and receiving. (25%)
- Support the processes that monitor and manage supplier relationships, performance oversight, and assist in the development of supplier performance metrics & systems. (10%)
- Support the process to manage changes to customer requirements on material requests, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, vendor exceptions, receiving reconciliation, engineering specifications, category IDs, and business unit disputes with the suppliers, deviations from normal Supply processes, and emergent requests. (15%)
- Support the Business Units’ Emergency Response activities as assigned
- Support the work plan and outage schedule requirements for material and services requirements.
- Implement sourcing activities related to the purchase of materials or services.
- Support the Implementation of Strategic Sourcing objectives and alliance partnerships to ensure consistent quality of material and timely delivery, price savings, and overall supply chain improvements.
- Support maintaining a qualified supplier pool is available.
- Assist and support communication across business units, and with Suppliers, to successfully source and purchase materials and services.
- Assist and support the Implementation of supply chain monitoring activities through the use of performance indicators and trend analysis; the mitigation of supply chain risk Support the Implementation of supplier performance monitoring and associated performance improvement initiatives.
*** This is a hybrid role ***
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, science or related field with two (2) years experience or High School diploma or equivalent, with six (6) years of experience.
- Good PC and computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Passport, Hyperion).
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of the Inventory, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable modules of Passport (Purchasing, Contracts, and Action Tracking); and eSourcing tool.
Salary starting at $63,000+
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply click here.