Performance Systems Development | Website
Program Coordinator (Philadelphia/Harrisburg, PA)
Performance Systems Development (PSD) is looking for a Program Coordinator to join our growing and dynamic energy efficiency solutions team. The successful candidate for this position is a high-performing, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude. This individual has a passion for reducing energy demand and enjoys working collaboratively with a team of intelligent, passionate, and talented people.
What does PSD do?
PSD is a leading firm in the building science and energy efficiency industries. Our passionate and talented team of professionals provide a whole-systems approach to energy efficiency strategies through our work designing and delivering cost-effective energy efficiency programs, advancing energy policies, and building software tools to improve data tracking and reporting. Our core business efforts span three major areas: 1) the delivery of high-impact energy efficiency programs for utilities, state agencies, and other organizations throughout the U.S.; 2) workforce development and industry training; and 3) the design and development of award-winning software platforms for energy simulation & building benchmarking.
What will you do?
The Program Coordinator will play a key role in the growth of Pennsylvania’s “green jobs” and energy efficiency workforce. Under the supervision of Performance System Development’s (PSD) Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment on the delivery of energy efficiency (EE) programs in Pennsylvania, supporting commercial and residential retrofit and new construction programs for Pennsylvania utilities. As the Program Coordinator for PSD, you will work closely with a group of highly skilled professionals to manage program communications, provide customer outreach and support, review and approve project submissions, analyze data and develop and deliver reports on program goals and energy savings.
Position duties include:
- Support the day-to-day operations of PA energy efficiency programs (e.g. responding to customer inquiries)
- Development of written and oral program documents and reports
- Technical reviews and data management
- Review project submittals to verify program compliance
- Manage project records in program database
- Provide short and long-term program activity and financial projections
- Analyze data, track energy savings and report on progress toward goals
- Support program growth and new customer acquisition
- Program newsletter development
- Contractor network management
- Customer survey development and tracking
- Provide ad-hoc support for other PSD energy efficiency programs as the need may arise.
This position may begin on a remote, work from home, basis. Otherwise, this position will be based out of PSD’s Philadelphia, PA or Harrisburg, PA offices.
Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite
- Effective reporting and analyzing skills
- Clear and concise written and oral communication
- Demonstrated success in coordinating projects involving multiple staff and partners, with great attention to detail.
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated and intuitive with the demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Comfortability working across interdisciplinary teams
Nice to Have:
- Enthusiasm for energy efficiency
- Experience with utility programs, energy efficiency, construction, real estate, or the HVAC industry.
- Engineering or environmental science background.
Physical Demands: Frequent use of the computer requiring periods of sitting and close audio-visual concentration. Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
Work Environment: Office work is performed in an open and collaborative environment. The ability to work from home is desired.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and Paid Benefit Time.
Apply To: Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
Visit us at: http://www.psdconsulting.com
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
To apply, click here.