Stratis IoT | Website
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they’ve learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Companies in America” two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine’s list of 5000 “fastest-growing companies” in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young’s 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
QA Analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, and ensuring the available resources are being used to their fullest potential. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA Analyst role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality products are presented to the customer;
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated);
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and test cases;
- Regress, isolate, and report issues found during testing;
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports;
- Develop and execute performance and scalability tests using open source tools;
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering as part of a scrum product development process;
- Innovate constantly on existing and cutting-edge technology to build new solutions;
- Foster a “shipping” culture by encouraging team members, clarifying deadlines and expectations, and identifying roadblocks early;
- Prioritize tasks well and synchronize with team, project management, and product vision;
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the QA Team’s performance.
- At least three years of professional QA experience;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- Experience with Selenium, Webdriver, or equivalent & unit test writing;
- Detail oriented;
- Experience with Jenkins, TravisCI, or similar;
- Significant experience with issue tracking;
- Experience leading the QA process with people that may or may not have QA expertise;
- Knowledge of QA methodology, debugging, tools, standards, and some emerging test methods;
- Demonstrated success in coordinating the test effort for one or more online software projects;
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test plans, test cases, test tools and proposals;
- Familiarity with test task, case management and bug tracking software packages like Jira/QTest/Rally;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
To apply, click here.