Honeywell | Website
If you are a self-led, energetic professional, Honeywell currently has an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your organizational skills in a key role as an Sr. Energy Business Consultant, Public Sector in the Philadelphia, PA area.
This Sr. Energy Business Consultant sales position is primarily responsible for developing and closing high level sales opportunities in public and private sector markets. The Sr. Energy Business Consultant will sell at a senior decision maker level, need to be able to present a value-based solution to this type of customer using a consultative sales approach, and must be able to work in a multi-level decision making environment.
- Securing appointments with top decision makers to discuss business solutions; including the repair and modernization of a facilities infrastructure.
- Developing and implementing market growth strategies that define value for geographical and market aligned clients
- Articulate the value of a portfolio of energy related products and services offered by Honeywell.
- Use of a disciplined solutions sales process that relies heavily on financial drivers.
- Continuous differentiation of Honeywell vs. industry competitors.
- Qualify & disqualify complex sales opportunities.
- Understanding the changing dynamics of the energy market and governing legislation for large scale solutions-based performance agreements
- Management of disciplined sales process that delivers value to clients through agreed upon milestones and requirements
- Working knowledge of the emerging renewable energy market, LEED accreditation, and carbon monetization
- Working with a cross-functional team to develop a comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, financial solutions, and overall cost savings.
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships using account management principals to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities.
- Assisting in creating proposals in coordination with expert proposal managers
- Delivering proposals, including oral presentations to decision makers and subsequent contract negotiations
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more domestically
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of consultative selling experience or in lieu of a degree 15 years of consultative selling experience in building systems industry experience, energy or building controls
- Must be a US Citizen
- A valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field of study
- Performance contracting experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated group presentation skills
- Energy management/retrofit background
- Experience selling to matrixed decision makers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Direct Energy Services or Alternative finance vehicle selling
- Working with a matrixed decision-making structure
- Category: Sales
- Location: 2501 Margaret Street, Philadelphia, PA 19137 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.