The purpose of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is to solicit business information and pricing proposals from solar PV installers that are interested in participating in the Solarize Philly campaign. The Philadelphia Energy Authority (“PEA”) expects to select multiple vendors for the 18-month program. Solarize Philly is a citywide program, led by the Philadelphia Energy Authority (“PEA”) to make solar power possible for all Philadelphia residents by:
- reducing customer acquisition costs through education and marketing; increasing
- increasing consumer confidence through installer, product, and installation standards;
- reducing system costs by bulk purchasing of solar modules, inverters, and balance-of-system components;
- simplifying solar permitting and utility interconnection; and,
- providing further cost reductions for low and moderate-income households to increase access and empower residents.
All questions regarding this RFP and the Solarize Philly Installer RFP Response Form are to be sent by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to questions received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017 will be issued by 4 p.m. on May 16, 2017.
Responses to this RFP must use the Solarize Philly Installer RFP Response Form and be delivered electronically to the Philadelphia Energy Authority at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017. Responses received after the deadline will not be considered.
For more information: