The purpose of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is to solicit pricing proposals from residential construction managers (“Contractor”) who can manage residential property construction in existing, occupied single-family homes for Philadelphia Green Capital Corp. as a team member in the Philadelphia Energy Authority’s Built to Last (BTL) program. Contractor will execute agreed upon construction services with either in-house staff or through verified subcontractors. The construction activities will include repairs and improvements related to:
● basic systems (plumbing, electrical, mechanical, roofing) and structural deficiencies,
● weatherization and energy efficiency,
● health and safety,
● handicap accessibility and aging-in-place adaptations, and
● conversion of fossil-fuel appliances, water heaters and HVAC equipment to electric models, or installation of electric models where such appliances did not exist before
Intent to Respond: Respondents are strongly encouraged to submit a statement of your Intent to Respond to email@example.com with the subject “Built to Last RFP Intent to Respond – [Firm Name]” by 5pm EST on Friday, October 21, 2022.
Submission Deadline: Respondents to this RFP must submit an electronic version of all requested documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Built to Last RFP Response – [Firm Name]” no later than 5pm on Friday November 11, 2022.
All RFP documents can be downloaded below:
- PGCC RFP for Built to Last Program Services Contractor
- Appendix A to the RFP: City of Philadelphia Tax Status and Clearance Statement
- Appendix B to the RFP: PGCC Program Agreement for Built to Last Program Services Contractor
- Attachment A to the Program Agreement: Built to Last Basic Procedures Manual (draft)
- PGCC RFP for Built to Last Q&A – added 11/2/2022